Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We are Young!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts


Some of you might be wondering, "What the llama is she going to make me watch?" with this youtube link. (I know all of you said that exact phrase too... Anyways, its the link to a song We Are Young by Fun. BEST SONG EVER! At least for today.
I am in a super de duper empowerment pin point in my life right now. I have accepted my power of awesomeness... This song is all about being young. "So lets set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun." are lyrics from this wonderful anthem. Who couldn't like this song?
This gives me inspiration, that no matter how old I act, I am young! I need to act like it sometimes. I'm all for being mature for my age, but isn't that what being young is all about? Making mistakes, learning from them, its all apart of a cycle isn't? It goes on, but not to the same magnitude as when we're young.
My Pin Point Challenge to you, is to see where you are and make a pin point! Dont let whatever point your at in your life just pass you by. Make it memorable! Why freaking not? If your at school and your one of those robots and just go to school, what is so memorable about that? ADVENTURE OUT INTO THE UNKNOWN! This is the time to make mistakes, or learn about yourself.
 To me, it all comes down to courage. You really make life what you want it to be. Dont hide behind excuses, and put yourself out there. No one wants to look back on any part of their life and say, "Oh ya, I guess I was just going to school. Oh I was just starting my career." I WAS JUST are evil words!
Break out! Do something out of the ordinary, something memorable. So people can remember you, who you  are and what you stand for.
Make a Pin Point in your life. For it will be a lonesome road without one.

No comments:

Post a Comment