Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years



NEW YEARS! 
Ok, so new Pin Point *tangent* decided not to number my Pin Points, too many to count. 
Anywhoo- so of course New Years Eve for me was more poignant then New Years day. Well lets think about this, NYE (New Years Eve) is designed to make people ponder about the year before. Well 2011 was a hard year for everyone. Mine personally was filled with life choices. This is the year that I looked at one highway in my life, and I could see my future in its entirety. I saw every day, every year, and every possibility for the rest of that trip. You know those awesome 'only in emergency's' little U turn things on the freeway? Well unfortunately, California doesn't have many of those. If I went down that freeway, there are only a few possibilities of coming back home, so again, my roadtrip would turn into a moving truck. *tangent* my car of choice is a little red corvette..thank you Prince...and a little bit of Josh... anywhoo.
 SO I decided to go down the path that I was going on, plenty of Emergency U turns down that one. Geeze, its college, its nothing but U turns. I decided that if I wanted to, that if it worked out that way, I would go back down that path. It could be fun. Actually it would be fun, that I know. The people I 'roadtripped' with were nothing short of inspirational. Isn't that crazy, how the people that are in your life physically and emotionally change you. So now I am a different navigator because of it. With different pit stops and gas stations along the way. 

SO there I was, New Years eve, a new person in an old place. Crazy huh? I have found that that's the case with alot of people on this day. The day where we all realize, we are so different than we thought we'd ever be. With different priorities, different passions, different looks, different goals....which brings us full circle to the day of goals.
My Advice-to all those lost souls out there... your not alone, everyone is facing new experiences and we are all feeling the same way. The greatest thing about that feeling, is we need it to move on in life. The feeling of fear of the future, the insecurity of moving on makes us do just that. It shows us that our past was important to us. It shows us that what we went through in our past wasn't in vain.

SO PEOPLE!
Lets embrace it! Embrace the feelings of fear, so you can finally move onto the new freeways in life. So you..can add another Pin Point to your map.

No comments:

Post a Comment